Sage Fixed Assets Gov Asset Accounting® –
A member of the Sage Fixed Assetsgov Suite of Integrated Asset Management Solutions provides advanced fixed asset accounting and reporting for governmental agencies and school districts needing effective decision-making tools in integrated accounting environments and is fully compliant with the GASB 34 and 35 pronouncements. Sage Fixed Assets Gov Asset Accounting® software gives you a complete overview of your fixed assets at every stage. Chosen 3-to-1 over all competing solutions combined, Sage Fixed Assetsgov Asset Accounting® is the perfect solution to your GASB needs.
Sage Fixed Assets Gov Asset Inventory® –
A member of the Sage Fixed Assets Gov Suite® of Integrated Asset Management Solutions provides complete asset inventory tracking and reconciliation capabilities, assisting governmental agencies and school districts in complying with the GASB standards. Using state-of-the-art bar code technology, including Palm OS and Windows CE devices, Sage Fixed Assets Gov Asset Inventory® creates and tracks physical inventories of assets quickly and efficiently, helping governmental agencies and school districts gain tighter control over their assets.
- Key Benefits of Sage Fixed Assets Gov®
- Automatic, easy-to-use depreciation calculations.
- Peace of mind with accurate and detailed fixed asset records.
- Unprecedented control over your entire asset inventory.
- Customized reporting for compliance with GASB Statements 34/35.
Additional Benefits Available:
- Available WITH or WITHOUT Sage Fixed Assets Report Writer®!!
- Available for SQL Server and Windows NT.
- On-site Sage Fixed Assets Software Training Available.
- Sage Fixed Assets SupportPlus® Available.
- Discount Pricing Available.
Also See: Sage Fixed Assets 50 Asset Accounting (formerly Sage Fixed Assets FirstStep)®, Sage Fixed Assets Asset Accounting, Sage Fixed Assets Asset Inventory®, Sage Fixed Assets TRACK PACK®, GASB
Contact us by phone 877-208-1175 or fill out our convenient online form. We’ll get back to you promptly.