Depreciation Software Standard for over 1,000 assets to track
Over 30,000 accounting professionals use Sage Fixed Assets Asset Accounting® software for its speed, accuracy and dependability. The detailed administration and record-keeping required to manage fixed assets effectively can overwhelm a business of any size. Before you know it, you have a depreciation schedule here, IRS tax law information there, and an incomplete list of assets under your chair. The standard Depreciation Software enables you to operate the database in Sequel or Windows Server Platforms. If you have Non for Profit, Government, Canadian or Corporate assets, you are now able to download the version conveniently from the SAGE Customer Portal once you purchase.
Sage Fixed Assets Asset Depreciation® software solves these problems and gives you a complete overview of your fixed assets. With Sage Fixed Assets Asset Depreciation software, you choose accurate depreciation methods; file up-to-date tax forms; make accurate tax payments; and arrive at better, more informed decisions about your fixed assets.
Sage Fixed Assets Asset Depreciation® Features and Benefits
- Complete control over your fixed assets for financial and tax reporting.
- Intuitive interface makes asset management simple.
- Automatically calculates AMT and ACE schedules using more than 20 standard depreciation methods (or methods customized to your company).
- Automatically handles full and partial disposal of assets.
- Eliminates redundant data entry.
- Easy to implement, learn and use.
- Seamless integration with Sage Fixed Assets Asset Inventory® for complete financial reconciliation.
- Custom Export helps you quickly and easily export data to Excel and other spreadsheets or accounting programs.
Additional Benefits Available:
- Available WITH or WITHOUT Sage Fixed Assets Report Writer®!!
- Available for SQL Server and Windows NT.
- On-site Sage Fixed Assets Software Training Available.
- Sage Fixed Assets SupportPlus® Available.